The feeling of loss....

It has been a while since my last update... How's your Ramadhan? Have you managed to seek for Al-Qadar? Or been busy with raya shopping? Now, Ramadhan is towards the ends and Syawal is coming. I know mostly people in Malaysia are busy preparing for the big celebration. Friends have started updating status about balik kampung lah, kuih raya lah, baju raya lah which seems to be kind of irritating. Hahaha- Owh please forgive me!

You just have no idea how does it feel when you are thousands of miles away from your family. Yep, for the last 9 years I have already been an independent person and leave far from my family. But that is different because we are all still in Peninsular Malaysia. And I have never failed to come back on the first Syawal. But now.....@nangih

I don't care about not having baju raya or what so ever. I used to recycle back my baju raya pun. I don't even care kalau tak dapat makan ketupat, rendang, lodeh, lemang or what so ever because I can cook (cheh bajet pandai!) but the only thing that I care is....

I just wanna hug my parents. Kiss them. Telling them how much I love them and miss them badly... I want to thank them for everything that they had done for me. I want to ask for their forgiveness for every mistakes and faults that I have ever made that might hurt their feelings...

But I just can't....

It's different when you just can call instead of talking to them straight to the eyes....
It's different when you can only watch them through video call than seeing them in front of you..
It's different when you can touch and feel their rough hands rather than touch their pictures on photos....

So guys, be grateful that you can still do that. Because you just don't know how long will you have that moments with you.. Show your love and appreciation to your parents and love ones because it's either you or them will go first. And by that time it's just too late.

In this opportunity, I would also like to extend my sincere condolences to SK for the loss of her beloved father. May Allah SWT have mercy on him and place him in Jannah. I also pray that may Allah SWT give you and family the strength to accept this unbearable loss. Al Fatihah...


4 Responses
  1. Imran@Copenhagen Says:

    sometimes, when we are away from family, the more with love them

  2. Hanis MY Says:

    Bertabahlah... Mmg sedih dan sayu, Anggap kita sdg berjihad menuntut ilmu...selamat hari ray a zainur n hubby, maaf zahir batin... Nk Sdpkan hati I use to say gulag sng nk Ada pengalaman berate di rantauan huhu

  3. Chekgu Azrine Says:

    selamat hari raya sis di ausie.. semoga raya kali ini memberi seribu makna kepada sis dan hubby.. takper.. lagi 3tahun dah dapat raya ngan parents..

  4. Zainur Says:

    Imran: betoi tuh...

    Hanis: Huhuhu....nasib ada uols yang memahami...huk huk huk...

    Chekgu: Mudah mudahan pjg umor utk beraya di kampung halaman sendiri nnt... ameen...thanx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs