'critical moment'

Hola!

So, I've been on hiatus. Though a lot of things had happen around me like so many events to attend every week which is makan, makan, makan (lol), have to repeat an experiment (adoii!), some new experiments (damn!) which lead to another 6 months of extension! LA HAWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLAA BILLAH..... So that explains why I haven't update anything... Heh!

Anyhoo, I just realized after almost 3 years doing phd, I haven't talk much about my own "lonely journey" in this blog let alone describing to my readers on what I'm doing. Heh! I guess that's because I don't like people to know about how sad and frustrated I could be sometimes or perhaps most of the times? Heh!. Although, I know it's normal to have ups and downs in life especially during phd things but sharing it with public doesn't change anything. Some good people will give positive comments but some 'people' will just enjoy reading it. Probably they feel relieve? when they know they're better than you are. What the heck ey..

Anyway, I stumbled upon this ... 


which is so true! So,I shouldn't feel threaten? anymore (haha). All I need is to stay calm and keep on going. InsyaaAllah, HE will always be with me. And maybe sometime I can just jot down my 'unpleasant' moments without worrying about other people thoughts ey?

... And in case if you're wondering, I'm in environmental engineering field. My research is to develop two different types of membranes in order to extract heavy metals from water/ wastewater. Basically it involves lots, lots, lots of nasty chemicals during the process which is why I'm still 'berdua' and not yet 'bertiga', 'berempat' or 'berlima'! So, please, please, please stop asking me the same question all over again!

#feeling tired and annoyed#




1 Response
  1. Chekgu Azrine Says:

    Semoga dipermudahkan perjalanan phd sis ye..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
abcs